Direct Access Server
The Direct Access Server (DAS) interface provides participants with high performance order entry connectivity to the CHX Matching System.
- Very low message latencies
- Support for a wide array of Matching System order types
- Cancel on disconnect or CHX system problem
- Standard FIX 4.0 and 4.1 protocol
- Ability to elect anonymity or attribution in the CHX Book Feed
The DAS does not support routing to any destination other than the CHX Matching System and as such order types that are eligible for routing are not supported. Participants requiring order entry of all order types should utilize CHX’s FIX Interface.
DAS Interface Specification - updated 30-Nov-2016
Manager, Member Services
Chicago Stock Exchange
440 S. LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60605